Open Application Data Analyst – Market Insights
Interested in working on customer engagements with the world’s leading Internet, tech and media companies? Verto Analytics is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Market Insights team in Espoo. This person will deliver unique insights and value based on Verto’s consumer-centric measurement data with a focus on digital cross-device media measurement, data analysis and making complex data more consumable for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Participate in projects with customer-facing exposure, working with Fortune 500 companies
- Perform hands-on analysis of our data to create and deliver customized insights and reports
- Present the research outcomes and recommendations to business decision-makers
- Specify and develop new data products and product features for our analytical platform, together with our analysts and engineers
- Collaborate internally with Client Solutions, R&D, and Product Management teams to assure that we find the best possible solutions to address customer needs
- Experience in a customer-facing analyst position working with publishers, advertisers, or agencies
- Advanced data analysis and visualization skills using Excel, Tableau, or other BI tools
- Exploratory data analysis and storytelling skills: ability to dive into data and search for patterns and new insights
- Understanding of the ecosystems and markets for new devices, apps and Internet services
- Customer-oriented, creative mindset: ability to understand and anticipate customers’ key business questions, and to address these with insightful data analyses and visualizations
- Experience with producing high-quality presentations and reports (slide decks, spreadsheets) for audiences with high expectations
- Communication skills: ability to communicate data analysis results in a clear and effective manner, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We also appreciate:
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, SQL) are considered a plus, but not necessary
Does this seem like a good fit?
Be part of our success story and apply today! The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch benefit
- Healthcare plan
- Laptop / workstation of your choice
- International, open and customer-focused culture
Here’s why you should join our data team.
We Sponsor Your
Whether it’s learning a new technology or improving your email communications skills, self-development is strongly encouraged.
Have Your Say
We regularly discuss how to improve our research and data analysis. Everyone’s opinions matter, and we encourage new ideas for keeping our customers happy.
We deliver insightful data analyses and visualizations that help our customers answer their most important business questions.
The Company Is Cool
We have relaxed atmosphere and support remote working when possible. And we don’t insist on the idea of open space office.
Not seeing a job that matches your skills?
Send your CV and cover letter anyway.