MARKET INSIGHTS TEAM
Data Analyst – Market Insights
Interested in working on customer engagements with the world’s leading Internet, Tech and Media companies? Verto Analytics is looking for a Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst to join our Market Insights team in Seattle / Toronto / Cincinnati. This person will deliver unique insights and value based on Verto’s consumer-centric measurement data with a focus on digital cross-device media measurement, data analysis and making complex data more consumable for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Participate in projects with client-facing exposure, working with the largest media and tech companies
- Perform hands-on analysis of our data to create and deliver customized insights and reports
- Present the research outcomes and recommendations to business decision-makers
- Specify and develop new data products and product features for our analytical platform, together with our analysts and engineers
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Account Management, Data Science and Product Management teams to assure that we find the best possible solutions to address customer needs
- Experience in a client-facing analyst position at a publisher, advertiser, market research strategy/consulting firm or advertising agency
- Experience producing high-quality presentations and reports (slide decks, spreadsheets) for audiences with high expectations
- Exploratory data analysis and storytelling skills using Excel/SQL to dive into data and search for patterns and new insights
- Customer-oriented, creative mindset: ability to understand and anticipate customers’ key business questions, and to address these with insightful data analyses and visualizations
Ability to communicate data analysis results in a clear and effective manner, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We also appreciate:
- SQL skills or willingness to quickly learn
- Experience working with survey data using SPSS or other analysis tools to surface insights
- Data Visualization skills using Tableau or other BI tools
Please note that Verto does not sponsor employment work visas in North America.
Does this seem like a good fit?
Be part of our success story and apply today! The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.
Here’s why you should join our data team.
We Sponsor Your
Whether it’s learning a new technology or improving your email communications skills, self-development is strongly encouraged.
Have Your Say
We regularly discuss how to improve our research and data analysis. Everyone’s opinions matter, and we encourage new ideas for keeping our customers happy.
We deliver insightful data analyses and visualizations that help our customers answer their most important business questions.
The Company Is Cool
We have relaxed atmosphere and support remote working when possible. And we don’t insist on the idea of open space office.
Verto Analytics is a leading digital media measurement services provider. We cover the digital and hardware ecosystems across various platforms, and enable companies like EA and Cisco to access timely data on multi-screen consumer behavior through our business intelligence and analytics solutions.
We operate in all major markets, and have teams in North America and Helsinki.
Not seeing a job that matches your skills?
Send your CV and cover letter anyway.