Verto Analytics is a leading Finnish growth company that provides a ground-breaking Behavioral Research Platform for market research purposes. The company provides data and software solutions to clients including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Intel, Twitter, Spotify, Netflix and CNN – for consumer insights, competitive intelligence, audience profiling, and media buying/sales. We have a strong presence in the key cities in the US and maintain our global hub for engineering and software development in our downtown Helsinki HQ – Verto Data Labs!
We are now seeking a Devops/Sysops oriented specialist to assist us with Verto’s internal IT infrastructure.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to dive into the inner workings of many of the industry’s most widely used technologies. Working within the AWS cloud environment, your responsibilities will include the development of internal tooling, the maintenance of the various backends supporting our internal services, and the management of our IT environment, including user management as well as supporting our developers in their duties.
This position will give you the chance to exercise innovation and creativity, sparking growth and working with some of our brightest minds to determine the technological standards of Verto’s future!
If you don’t check all of the boxes we recommend below, do not worry! Our philosophy is to hire smart and teach well; if you have a willingness and passion to learn, with a drive to innovate and create, please send your application our way!
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow professionally
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, and a drive to innovate
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Passionate about simple and efficient architecture
Additionally, you could impress us with:
- Work experience with different AWS services
- Experience creating sensible IAM permissions within the AWS environment
- In-depth understanding of Infrastructure management, DevOps tools and methods
- Experience in Information Security
- Experience with maintenance of CI pipelines, primarily working with Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonarqube, and Cloudformation
- Experience with the Grafana monitoring tool
- Understanding of / experience with containerization via Docker, and running said containers on ECS clusters.
- Familiarity with the Amazon Linux AMI environment, or at least other CentOS based distributions.
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience maintaining Jira, Gitlab, and OpenVPN backends
- Past database administration or usage of Redshift, Postgres, and mySQL
- Good Python programming skills, experience with virtual environments and utilizing Gitlab/Jenkins/Artifactory for builds and releases
- Good understanding of YML and JSON
Does this seem like a good fit?
Be part of our success story and apply today!
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. For more information about the position, please contact our VP of Engineering (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch benefit
- Healthcare plan
- Laptop / workstation of your choice
- International, open and customer-focused working culture
- A great opportunity to be part of an innovative, highly skilled team of professionals
Here’s why you should join our data team
Verto Analytics is a leading digital media measurement services provider. We cover the digital and hardware ecosystems across various platforms, and enable companies like EA and Cisco to access timely data on multi-screen consumer behavior through our business intelligence and analytics solutions.