Interested in working on customer engagements with the world’s leading Internet, tech and media companies? Verto Analytics is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Market Insights team in Seattle. In this role, you will be working as a bridge between our technical R&D team in our Helsinki HQ and the Market Insights team in the US to help build actionable insights for our clients, which include eg. Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Intel, Twitter, Spotify, Netflix, and many others.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead processing and extraction of data feeds to ensure optimized delivery of behavioral data to clients
- Build pipelines in Airflow and Python to standardize data processes
- Collaborate with the insights team to build custom metrics through high-quality ad-hoc SQL/Python scripts that allow Fortune 500 & Top-Tier Media companies to make business decisions
- 2 years of professional Python and SQL Experience
- Knowledge of AWS tooling, Glue, Athena/Presto, (Py)Spark
- Experience building data pipelines using Apache Spark and Airflow
- A BA / BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or other technical oriented field.
We also appreciate:
- Experience working with online behavioral data or in the advertising industry
- Local candidates in Seattle.
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. For more information about the position, please contact our VP of Research and Custom Analytics Vinayak Nair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A little about us:
Verto Analytics is a media research company based out of Helsinki, Finland. We set out to rethink how people think about media research and have created a unique consumer panel that gives up unparalleled insights into consumer behavior. Founded in 2013, we’re still considered a startup, however we’re rapidly growing our presence in the US where our commercial operations are based.
Here’s why you should join our data team
Verto Analytics is a leading digital media measurement services provider. We cover the digital and hardware ecosystems across various platforms, and enable companies like EA and Cisco to access timely data on multi-screen consumer behavior through our business intelligence and analytics solutions.