Data Engineer – Backend & Data Platform
Verto Analytics is one of the coolest growth companies in Finland and we have been awarded as the top growth company in Finland on multiple occasions. Verto provides a ground-breaking new Behavioral Research Platform in market research, based on a unique software product, and provides information and software solutions based on this platform to clients like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Intel, Twitter, Spotify, Netflix, and many others – for consumer insights, competitive intelligence, audience profiling, and media buying/sales. We have a strong presence in the key cities in the US, but maintain our global hub for engineering and software development in our downtown Helsinki HQ – Verto Data Labs!
We are seeking a Data Engineer for our R&D team, with a focus on backend technologies and an interest in Python/Scala.
In this role, you will drive our development of data-driven solutions, build scalable and reliable services and participate in their whole life cycle and have ownership of your processing pipelines. Join our developers in building products for our data analysts and clients to revolutionize audience measurement with solutions providing deep insights into the complex behavior of today’s consumers across platforms.
- You speak several programming languages fluently
- Interest in working with Python
- Preferably knowledge of AWS tools, Glue/Spark, Athena/Presto
- Fluency with SQL
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Team player attitude
Additionally, you could impress us with:
- Deep knowledge of Python
- Experience with Spark and Airflow
- Readable, maintainable, high-quality code
- Putting your experience to work, learning from others, mentoring your peers
Does this seem like a good fit?
Be part of our success story and apply today!
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. For more information about the position, please contact our VP of Engineering (email@example.com).
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch benefit
- Healthcare plan
- Laptop / workstation of your choice
- International, open and customer-focused working culture
- A great opportunity to be part of an innovative, highly skilled team of professionals
Here’s why you should join our data team
Verto Analytics is a leading digital media measurement services provider. We cover the digital and hardware ecosystems across various platforms, and enable companies like EA and Cisco to access timely data on multi-screen consumer behavior through our business intelligence and analytics solutions.