Interested in working on customer engagements with the world’s leading Internet, tech and media companies? Verto Analytics is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Market Insights team in Seattle. This person is someone who is creative, excited to learn and eager to take on new challenges. In this role, you will be working with some of our largest clients (including eg. Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Netflix) on high-value studies exploring how consumers move throughout their purchase cycle and use media to make their decisions.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Participate in projects with customer-facing exposure, working with Fortune 500 companies
- Perform hands-on analysis of our data to create and deliver customized insights and reports
- Be part of the team that designs analysis plans, building hypotheses and claims with the client or your Verto colleagues, and turning around end-to-end research engagements for our clients’ important business decisions
- Present the research outcomes and recommendations to business decision-makers and help them understand & act on the findings
- Collaborate internally to help build new data products and product features for our analytical platform, together with our analysts and engineers
- Work with Client Solutions, Sales, R&D, and Product Management teams to assure that we find the best possible solutions to address customer needs
- 1-2 years experience building data-driven insights and narratives using third party data, customer data, behavioral or survey datasets.
- Ability to produce and present high-quality presentations and reports (slide decks, spreadsheets) for audiences with high expectations
- Be able to conduct exploratory data analysis skills and understand larger picture trends happening within the data.
- Data analysis and visualization skills using Excel, Tableau or other BI tools.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to write complex joins and aggregate data
- Be able to manage multiple projects from beginning to end in a fast paced environment.
- Focus on details and on creating accurate, quality results.
- A BA / BS in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or other quantitative or business oriented field.
We also appreciate:
- An understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and how it works.
- Experience working with and deriving insights from online behavioral data.
- Analysis skills using Python are considered a plus, but not necessary.
- Local candidates in Seattle.
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found. For more information about the position, please contact our VP of Research and Custom Analytics Vinayak Nair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A little about us:
Verto Analytics is a media research company based out of Helsinki, Finland. We set out to rethink how people think about media research and have created a unique consumer panel that gives up unparalleled insights into consumer behavior. Founded in 2013, we’re still considered a startup, however we’re rapidly growing our presence in the US where our commercial operations are based.
Here’s why you should join our data team
Verto Analytics is a leading digital media measurement services provider. We cover the digital and hardware ecosystems across various platforms, and enable companies like EA and Cisco to access timely data on multi-screen consumer behavior through our business intelligence and analytics solutions.